ATS – Fontaine Phantom V1.1 (1.39.x)
Changelog v 1.1
– Remodeled trailer with ownable version and vastly improved appearance
– Sidekit reinstated as ownable body option (currently classified as a curtainside)
– Sidekit tarp is now mapped for paint jobs
– Freight market version is now the more fleet-oriented Phantom ST model
– Reworked hay cargo to better fit duralite bulkhead
– Some cargoes are still TODO (concrete tubes, pressure tank)
The Fontaine Phantom is a discontinued model of all-aluminum flatbed trailer that was produced in the mid- to-late 2000’s. The trailer in this mod represents the most typical configuration of the Phantom; 48 feet long, 102 inches wide with spread axles.
This is my first trailer mod for ATS, based on a vastly improved version of my original for 18WoS:PTTM. It is standalone, though it makes use of existing base game cargos where appropriate. It includes a selection of original cargo models by myself as well as some adapted from the base game flatbed trailer. It is also well-balanced with the game’s economy; It doesn’t flood the job market, and the loads pay reasonable amounts compared to the base game content.
Advanced coupling is supported, as is the trailer picker where cargos are shared with the base game flatbed.
Like my other mods, I will be adding and improving features in future updates.
This mod is compatible with my wheel pack. It’s not required, but if it is installed with higher priority than the trailer, it will use the Goodyear G314 285/75R24.5’s.
Supported game versions: ATS – (1.39.x)
Authors: Corby - Hendrickson Intraax suspension (heavily modified by Smarty)
SCS - Some cargo models from the ATS flatbed trailer