This is an add-on to the HFG Project3XX, you must use Project3XX version 2.0 or later. Run this mod with a higher priority.
I have made a bunch of quality-of-life improvements to the def files so things like the daycab, proper trailer cables, appropriate mudflaps, short fuel tanks when required, logger headache rack, ect, are automatically selected when you select each chassis.
Others changes include:
• Added light slots to the logger rack, the proper lights for the side slots are the “Bullet Orange H” and “Rev lights w/brackets”.
• Added light slots to the logger fenders and mudflaps. The proper lights for these are the “D3D breather orange/red”.
• Changed the mudflaps on the log trailer and they also include light slots for the above mentioned lights.
• Added cones and tool box to the dolly on the quad tanker trailer to be more prototypical, and changed up the hose storage.
• Changed the rear bumper/tail light area of the tanker chassis to be more prototypical, and changed up the hose storage.
• Added turn signals to the 8×4 tanker fenders to be more prototypical.
• Changed logger lift axle fender shape and added mudflaps.
• Added Superior Tank Lines skin.
Supported game versions: ATS – (1.36.x)
guidot (Half Fast Gaming)
Overfloater: Battery box
Wolfi: Log headache rack
Harven, Zetor: Logs, log bunks, reflective stripes