ATS – Rta-Mods Kenworth K200 V14.3 (1.37.x)
BSA Junk Yard Revision notes:
– ATS v1.37 adaptation;
– Fixed: windshield and door glasses for correct rain and wipers acting, other minor fixes, DX11 adaptation;
– Added: SCI Steering Wheels DLC + Steering Wheel Knobs, interior light, new variants of bumpers, bullbars, mudguards, some other external decorative accessories;
– Revised: UI shadows, collision, coupling system, compatibility of all the truck’s accessories to each other;- Changed: each model file of the truck, exterior and interior was broken into two to less these files’ weight to meet the game requirements, and to try to resolve the problem of the game lags;
– Deleted: duplicate details in truck, interior and exterior model files, some useless files.
To have onboard computer functioning, always quit to the main menu from the truck’s interior before you exit the game.
– Kenworth dealers, mod dealers.
– Two cabins.
– 5 chassis.
– Own interior.
– Own wheels.
– SCI Steering Wheels DLC included (2020 update).
– Advanced Coupling System support.
– Trailer cables support.
– Window animation support.
– Added to Quick Jobs.
– Presented in Trucks Gallery.
– Engines sound updated.
Supported game versions: ATS – (1.37.x)
Authors: jekich1,Oleg Verhovodov,SCS: - 3D model.
Smith - Template, assistance with animation etc.
Oleg Verhovodov (Fire-Blade): - Interior model, modeling.
Mikhail Verhovodov: - Conversion to the game, setting up materials, textures. Animation. Baking.
Virat - steering wheel modeling.
Evelin_Sophie: - Skin Pack. Testing.
kriechbaum: - Sounds, engines and transmissions.
Driver Geo: - Video
Mick Brown: - Technical support.
Tracy N Nathan Anderson - Technical support.
HCC - Truck model editing, 8x4 Twin-drive and 8x6 Tri-drive axle chassis modeling, plus adding of some accessories for them.
Engines sound credits:
Kriechbaum - Paccar MX-13 and Cummins 444 Series;
Piva - Cummins ISX12 and ISX15 Series;
Imsonutz - CAT C15S.