US Expansion (C2C Compatible Version) for ETS2
– Add city of Crescent City
– Add city of Weed
– Fix missing roads in UI map
– Fix the road problem at the intersection in Sacramento
– Fix some part of roads in California that were set to the Nevada values
– Deleted the light pole in gas station south of Redding
– Fix invisible wall on the I-5 on the left lane
– Add scenery on the I-5
– Fix a lot of errors
– Add a garage in Laytonville
– Rebuild city of McDermitt from scratch
– Made the US Expansion compatible with the 1.32 & 1.33 update
I have decide to combine my US 50 & CA 99 & Cities Expansion mods in one big map mod called US Expansion!
I have rework and edit the US 50 & CA 99 map mod by seal0027 so it is now working with the new 1.20 scale!
The original map mod was made by seal0027
This mod add lots of new cities and highways missing from the game!
You’ll need to have New Mexico & Oregon DLC to make it working!
Place the US Expansion mod above every map mod that you have!
You must use ONLY one version! Choose V2.4 (C2C) [not released yet] if you play with the C2C map mod or choose V2.4 if you are not using C2C!
Supported game versions: ATS – (1.33.x)
ATS – Us Expansion (C2C Compatible Version) V2.5 (1.33.x) Download File