Customize Your Steering Wheel ATS (1.45)
American Truck Simulator Customize Your Steering Wheel mod download.
But here we go, these are the parts:
– Hub: chrome or black
– Spokes: 3 or 4 spokes
– Spokes: chrome or black
– Handle: walnut root wood, oak wood, bleached oak wood, black stained wood, or black leather
– Bolts: chrome or black
– Hub cover: walnut, oak, chrome, or black (or none)
– Hub trim: chrome or black (or none)
– Rivets: chrome, black, or white (or none)
27 parts, 3,600 possible combinations
– Select a wheelbase like any other steering wheel. It will be only a chrome or black hub in this case. But red attachment points will appear.
– Now use the red add-on attachment points. Pay attention to the icons that show what parts go where. Or refer to the image in the gallery.
– Use the four outer red add-on attachment points to add knobs, just like you can with all the other wheels
Update: 1 Nov 2022
– Overhaul of how textures appear in various lighting conditions
Supported game versions: ATS – 1.45
Authors: mpie, scs