ETS2 – Hdr Fix V1.5.2 By Night-Son 1.32.x
It fixes the glow, saturation and orange tint of light of the default HDR.
New version 1.5.2:
– adjustments to color correction
– updated file tree
– small changes to saturation
– fixed some bugs when weather was changing
– updated for version 1.32 of the game
– Reduced bloom. I don’t think it should be removed completely,
it would make the image darker and give it a feel of autumn – winter.
– Reduced saturation. Image is too colorful to look like real life.
– Reduced orange tint. In vanilla light tends too look too orange, feels like sunset or
sunrise even in mid day which shouldn’t be the case.
Authors: nIGhT-SoNReport Post