New in 6.0.2:
– Updated compatibility with 1.31.x
– Added compatibility for MadSter MAN TGX euro6 v1.21 (tractor)
– Fixed 8×4 nose dipping issue (sacrificing the front suspension by half)
WARNING: This version is for steering wheels only. Not suitable for joypad/keyboard.
WHAT IS THIS MOD ? :
This is a realistic physics mod.
This mod does not include seat suspension, If you want more movement, get one of my “Air Ride” mods as an add-on.
MAIN FEATURE OF THIS MOD:
– The turning circle has been increased from vanilla 8.5 meters to 11.5 meters, closer real life trucks. The result is your trucks will need more space to complete a circle.
– Simulate steering wheel 4.9 turns lock to lock (according to real life Scania R specification) virtually, meaning you will not see your steering wheel make 4.9 turns but you will feel the compensation it makes to match 4.9 turns. The result is you your steering wheel will feel much more realistic (if you set the sensitivity/non linearity correctly).
– Steering ratio is increased from vanilla 12:1 to 20:1 closer to real life. Meaning your steering will be a lot smoother (if you set the sensitivity/non linearity correctly)
If you don’t understand this information, never mind, just play it, you don’t need to know. This mod is mainly for people who are looking for hardcore realism. If you don’t like this feature, you are invited to use 6.2 or 6.3.
CHARACTERISTIC OF EACH VERSION
1.0 – No longer available
2.0 – No longer avaialable
3.0 – Subtle movements
4.0 – Moderate movements
5.0 – Subtle movements
6.0 (Geometry series) – Subtle movements with all the steering ratio features, for wheels only.
6.1 (Geometry series) – Moderate movements with all the steering ratio features, for wheels only.
6.2 (Joypad Friendly) – A clone of 6.1 but without the steering ratio features. For both joypads and wheels.
6.3 (Active series) – Max movements with all the steering ratio features, for wheels only.
6.3 (Joypad Friendly) – A clone of 6.3 but without the steering ratio features. For both joypads and wheels.
Note: From 6.x versions onward, the seat suspension is not included but available separately.
USE INSTRUCTIONS & COMPATIBILITY:
1. Make sure you have enabled the “physics camera” in the game option menu. And its bar has been set to 100%.
2. (Recommended) Set the “Trailer Stability” to 0%.
3. Test and readjust your steering sensitivity/non linearity to your linking, as this mod heavily changed the steering angle and ratio. Recommended setting for 900 wheels is; 50% sensitivity, 75% non-linearity or somewhere close.
4. This mod must be higher than any truck mods, and any mod related to the trucks.
5. (Optional) For realistic feel of the speed, type “warp 0.8″ in the console command (without the ” “) for FOV 80 degrees. The speed will be equal to real life. (re-do this everytime you start the game).
– Compatible with game patch 1.31.x and all DLCs.
– Compatible trucks: All SCS original, MadSter MAN TGX Euro6 v.2.1 Tractor, RJL Scania, RTA Renault T.
– (Very rare) Some engine mods may conflict with this mod. (engine mods linked to chassis)