ETS2 – Momo\’s Sway Bar A (1.33.x)
If you are quite OK with the new SCS\’s physics in 1.33, but you wish that the side-to-side movement of the truck would be more realistic, more responsive to curves and turns…
This mod only changes the sway bar, nothing else at all. The rest remain vanilla.
– Unfortunately NOT compatible with other physics mods.
– Designed from and for 1.33.
– Compatible with all modded trucks, but this will override all the modded truck\’s physics (if any)
WHAT SETTING DO I RECOMMEND FOR MORE REALISM ?
If you are a hardcore sim player who does not compromise realism, the setting below will bring in-game speed sensation equal to real life.
– FOV 80
– Console command \”warp 0.7\” (repeat every time you enter the game)
– Or \”warp 0.8\” if you think 0.7 is too slow for you.
– \”s_interior_volume 0.5\” (Because modern trucks\’ cabins are quiet.)
– \”s_wheel_noise 0.5\” (Reduce the arcade tire sound)
– \”s_air_noise 3\” (Feel the wind hitting your windshield)
Supported game versions: ETS2 – (1.33.x)
ETS2 – Momo\’s Sway Bar A (1.33.x) Download File