I have recorded the engine sound of a NG Scania last week in reallife and I have used these recordings for this sound mod. The whole engine sound is now made with the sound files I recorded myself and it sounds pretty good I think.
I´ve also added a working fan sound, which is turning on and off randomly. That makes the mod much more realistic.
My new interior sounds, which were already added to my V8 sound, are also included in this mod now too.
Update for 1.39
Update for 1.38
– added realistic trailer-air-brake sound
– optimized some interior sound levels
– re-recorded blinker stick sound
– new handbrake-stick sounds
A quick overview about what changed/reworked:
– realistic engine start sound interior/exterior
– realistic idle sound interior
– realistic engine off sound exterior
– added warning sound when turning off engine in the interior
– all sticks and switches recorded and added into the game
– real blinker sound
Supported game versions: ETS2 – (1.39.x)