Tables on the dashboard from Racing v6.0 DX11 ETS2 1.35.x
September 8th fix
– Tables for SCS MAN TGX Euro6.
– Modified tables for MAN TGX and Madster’s TGX Euro.
– The mod contains cargo tables for DAF XF 105, DAF XF Euro6, Iveco Hiway, Iveco Stralis, MAN TGX, MAN TGX Euro6, Renault Magnum, Renault Premium, Scania R & Streamline,
Scania S & R, Scania 4 Series, Volvo FH 2012, Volvo FH 2009, Mercedes Actros MP3, Mercedes Actros MP4
– The mod also supports Scania RJL, MAN from Madster and Volvo FH 2012 from Ohaha. To work for other modding trucks, just add the correct definitions:
– the table for Iveco Hiway works only with the interior from my mod Iveco Stralis XP & NP from Racing. The source model does not have a set_dashbrd node.
– if you want to change the color of the skin or carpet material, you can select a texture from / vehicle / truck / upgrade / interior_set / share / textures
rename it and use instead of the source file.
You can also prepare your own texture.
Available table configurations in the current version of the mod:
DAF XF 105: short and long table.
DAF XF Euro6: short and long versions for the EU and the UK.
Iveco Stralis Hiway: short table.
MAN TGX: short and long table.
MAN TGX Euro6: short and long table.
Renault Magnum: short and long table.
Renault Premium: short and long versions for the EU and the UK.
Scania R & Streamline: short, long and tall (with drawer) table.
Scania S & R (2016): short table versions, long table (short with passenger table) in eu and uk versions.
RJL Scania 4: short versions of eu and uk.
Volvo FH 2012: long / tall (with drawer) table.
Volvo FH 2009: short and long table.
Iveco Stralis: short and long table.
Mercedes Actros MP3: short and long table.
Mercedes Actros MP4: short and long table.
Supported game versions: ETS2 – (1.35.x)
Authors: Racing, SCS Software
Truck Tables DX11 fix: vanhouten_cz
Other bug fixes: losevo58