– Fixed spray/particles of the wheels when used in OpenGL
– Support for the latest versions of Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely (Thanks mate!)
– Minor changes in the behavior of the raindrops
The FMOD project has been completely redone to add SFP compatibility, please give me feedback if the sound level is adjusted correctly or a specific sound needs to be increased/decreased in sound level 😉
– Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows)
– Greater amount of raindrops from inside cabin
– Improved textures of rain
– The effects and behaviors of the drops on the windshield and windows have been changed
– Improved water particles/spray of the wheels when the asphalt is wet (Truck and AI Traffic)
– Realistic rain sounds from inside cabin & outside view
– Realistic & High quality thunders sounds & greater variety (more than 15 different thunders sounds)
Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1.5 to 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating as IRL
The number of drops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain. I cannot increase the number of drops on the windshield any more due to the limit of the game engine.
– 1.40.x – No errors in game log.
– Support for FMOD Sound System.
– Compatible with All DLC’s and it should work with Mods Maps
– Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
– Must have high priority in Mod Manager. Realistic Rain on top (ABOVE) of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
Supported game versions: ATS – (1.40.x)
Authors: Author: Darkcaptain, Drive Safely Thanks for support & feedback: Antoniopua, Stropher, Nebo Designs, silberfuchs Thanks for the help with FMOD Tool: Robinicus Thanks for the help in previous versions: Cip, Frkn64, AlexeyP