Sound Fixes Pack Open Beta Only V22.82 ETS2 (1.46)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Sound Fixes Pack Open Beta Only V22.82 mod download.
Rear-positioned engine sounds were added to the MCI J4500 coach bus in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Tweaked 3D sound positioning of some of the bus sounds in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Revised idle engine sounds for the 2007 BMW Mini Cooper S in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition] Horn sound added to the new garbage truck in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Applied horn sounds to the Sterling Acterra in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Compatibility updates for the ATS 1.46 open beta. [ATS edition] Reefer sound was added to the reefer variants of the Sterling Acterra and the 2016 Chevrolet Low Cab Forward in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Reefer sound added to the reefer variants of the 2016 Isuzu NPR in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition] Disabled train horn sounds on non-AI traffic-based trains. [ATS edition]
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 7 years, this mod has proven to be a welcome addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the safest on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
ETS2 1.46.0 + ATS 1.46.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode, and is marked as an optional mod in Convoy.
Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
Does not replace individual player truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Extensive variety of suspension, tire bump, cabin noise, cabin rattle, and key jingle sounds.
– Fuel/filling station sounds.
– Door closed and seatbelt sound after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry-up/late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sounds reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sound at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Improvements to sounds of the environment and animated objects.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sound with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
Supported game versions: ETS2 – 1.46
Authors: SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Balamut, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, Zeemod