Sound Fixes Pack V23.02 ETS2 (1.46)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Sound Fixes Pack V23.02 mod download.
Engine sounds added to the Tatra T815-7 fire trucks in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition] – Its sound mix also includes its own air brake sounds!
Slight increase in engine sound volume for the Citroën 2CV in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition] Minor sound adjustments for the International LT and the International LoneStar trucks in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
New setting that allows the Sound Fixes Pack speed limit alert sound functionality without voice navigation.
– This option can be found in the “Language and voice” dropdown in the game’s Audio Settings.
– This mod brings more immersion to familiar sounds in the game.
– For over 7 years, this mod has proven to be an essential addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the safest on the Steam Workshop, with procedures for adapting to major game updates.
ETS2 1.46.2 + ATS 1.46.2. No errors in the game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode, and is marked as an optional mod in convoy.
Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
Does not replace individual player truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Extensive variety of suspension, tire bump, cabin noise, and cabin rattle sounds.
– Fuel/filling station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sound after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry-up/late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default familiar sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sound at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Improvements to sounds of the surrounding environment and animated objects.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sound with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– (Optional) Reefer/refrigerated trailer sound functionality that trailer mods can activate.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
Supported game versions: ETS2 – 1.46
Authors: SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, ZeemodReport Post