Sound Fixes Pack V23.05 ATS (1.46)
American Truck Simulator Sound Fixes Pack v23.05 mod download.
Engine and horn sounds added to the civilian 2016 Ford Explorer Limited in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Engine sounds added to the Ford (Explorer) Utility Police Interceptors in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Revised the engine sound of the 2003 Ford Crown Victoria in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Minor sound adjustments for the International LoneStar and International LT trucks in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Tweaks to the Sound Fixes Pack variant of the English Skye UK voice navigation option:
– Improved speaker effect for the last ‘exit’ word in the roundabout phrase.
– ‘Go straight’ phrase changed to ‘Continue straight on’.
Recommended audio settings information in the text file and the Steam Workshop discussions topic updated.
“Safe Mode” for Sound Fixes Pack on the Steam Workshop now updated with the Skye UK voice navigation tweaks from v23.05.
Default grinding sound when engine speed and road speed are only slightly misaligned should now be less apparent.
– This feature is exclusive to users with manual gear shifters only (not applicable to keyboard and mouse).
Rework of default gear grinding sounds.
– Replaced 3 default gear grind / damaged gear sound effects.
– Added 3 new variations of default gear grind / damaged gear sound effects.
– Damaged gearbox sounds are now an interior sound to allow for a clearer sound in the cabin, with the tradeoff of no exterior sound.
Changed and added a few sound effects for the default air brake sound replacements, now totalling at 17 variations.
1 new additional variation of the default air cutoff sound for when the air compressor is unloaded by the governor.
Horn sounds added to the civilian 2013 Ford Taurus in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Engine and horn sounds added to the 2013 Ford Taurus police cars in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Slight increase in sound volume of some of the default air brake sound replacement sound effects.
Slight decrease in sound distance range of the lawn mower sound.
– This mod brings more immersion to common sounds in the game.
– For over 7 years, this mod has proven to be an essential addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the most safe on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
* ETS2 1.46.2 + ATS 1.46.2. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode, and is marked as an optional mod in Convoy.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual player truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Extensive variety of suspension, tire bump, cabin noise, and cabin rattle sounds.
– Fuel / filling station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Improvements to sounds of the surrounding environment and animated objects.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sounds with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– Default gear grinding sound effect additions and improvements.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
Supported game versions: ATS – 1.46
Authors: SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, ZeemodReport Post