ATS – New Mountain Textures v5.0 (1.29.X)
New Mountain Textures Mod.
This mod replaces textures for mountains around the map of ATS.
New in v5.0:
– A LOT of changes and new textures. All terrain textures have been replaced by brand new textures
– Textures for deserts now look more sandy and more realistic compared to the last version of the mod
– All-new textures for mountains, hills and cliffs
– New textures for sand, soil, grass and mud
– Reworked some textures from the previous version
If you like taking cool pictures and want to take a fresh look at the world of ATS, then this mod is for you! From mountains and deserts in California to Grand Canyon in Arizona, and red rocks around the map for a more realistic and diverse look.
FYI: the screenshots for this mod have been taken without graphics mods, brightness set on 40% and Color Correction turned off. Alongside with my two other mods: Enhanced Vegetation and Realistic Roads.
In previous versions:
– Replaced texture for mountain assets that are used majorly around the game world
– New texture for hills in the deserts in California (e.g. seen on highway 395, from Carson City to Los Angeles)
– New texture for hills behind the trees seen on the road from Redding to Reno
– New texture for the snow mountain on the route 5 from Redding to Hornbrook
– New texture for the cliffs of Grand Canyon in the Grand Canyon Village
– Improved some textures that were added in the previous version
– New texture for hills in the deserts of California and Nevada
– New texture for cliffs at the coast seen from afar
– Tweaked default textures for mountains seen specifically in Arizona
– Default textures for cliffs in Arizona are toned to red for a more diverse and realistic look
– New textures for hills in the deserts
– All terrain textures have been sharpened, darkened and saturated for a more realistic look
– Some terrain textures in Arizona have been toned to red to match the red rocks and cliffs
– New texture for mountain seen by the highway 10, west of Tucson, Arizona
– New texture for cliffs and stones in California coast
– Four new terrain textures for grass
– Three new textures for hills in Arizona
– Two new textures for the desert terrain
Compatible with New Mexico DLC
Authors: slavsan93Report Post