Peterbilt Enhanced 579 Truck Mod.
Massive rework of SCS’ stock 579 with lots of modifications:
These two links do work. If they cannot be reached, sharemod needs a moment to calm down, so stop yapping and try again 15 or 30 minutes later. Repeat as necessary. Eventually, you will be able to download it.
No, I won’t upload it where you’d prefer it. Get over it. Sharemods is quite okay, as long as you have an ad blocker.
– Aside from the slightly neglected day cab, sleepers come in 58″, 72″ and 80″ sizes. The stock 72″ high roof is still in, but features far less options than the “standup”s. You can do a prettier “high risers” by putting the aero parts on the standup sleeper, by the way.
NO, I won’t add the 40″ flattop, don’t bother asking.
– New: all sleepers now also have their own interiors (SCS-“optimized”)
– Fully modular aerokits forall sleepers. When used with GT-Mike’s EPIQ package, you can also create other EPIQ cabs. Detachable side panels, roof fairing, cab/sleeper fillers. Also come with optional chrome fillers.
– A variety of radiator grills
– Sleeper door options
– Lots of chassis from 4×2 via 6×4 to 8×4 and 8×6.
– Numerous sideskirts, many “naked” with light slots (light pack not included).
– A few new bumpers.
– Bull bars, low- and roofgrills (with slots)
– Cabin back lights, chrome whale tail
– A few sets of exhaust stacks
– Deco chrome for your cab
– fenders for dual- and tri-drive
– Wind deflectors and sun visors also in tinted grey acryl
– sideflare slot stripes for all cab lengths, with/without pipes gap.
– Optional stock cab antennas
– sleeper-side additional blinkers and roof lights
– aux aircon / APU
The fine print: Comes “as-is”. Lowered chassis may or may not work with Advanced coupling, depending on trailer. I didn’t bother to categorize some parts for cab or chassis sizes, so just pick one that fits. No, I won’t upload this to steam workshop.
Credits and a very big thanks to- (in no particular order)
based on a SCS model.
P.S.: If you wonder if this is intended for ATS 1.28.x, check the mod version number. If that doesn’t help, you shouldn’t be out in public unsupervised.
Authors: TomDooley, Viper, Aradeth, GT-Mike, Pedragon, Solaris36