ATS – Us Expansion (No Oregon Dlc) V2.4 (1.32.X)
– Make the US Expansion compatible with the 1.32 update
– Include the map change from the 1.32 update from SCS
– Remove the House at Walbert in Cimarron
– Fix the road dead ends in Cimarron
– Fix disconnected nodes in Fort Sumner & other places
– Rebuild Quartzsite from scratch
– Rebuild the interchange of the I -80 & CA99 from scratch
– Fix a LOT of errors!
– Fix some flying objects
– Fix some holes in the map
I have decide to combine my US 50 & CA 99 & Cities Expansion mods in one big map mod called US Expansion!
I have rework and edit the US 50 & CA 99 map mod by seal0027 so it is now working with the new 1.20 scale!
The original map mod was made by seal0027
This mod add lots of new cities and highways missing from the game!
Place the US Expansion mod above every map mod that you have!
You’ll need to have New Mexico DLC to make it working!
For the one that own the Oregon DLC:
You must use ONLY one version! Choose V2.4 (C2C) [not released yet] if you play with the C2C map mod or choose V2.4 if you are not using C2C!
For the one that don’t own the Oregon DLC:
You must use ONLY one version! Choose V2.4 (C2C + No Oregon DLC) if you play with the C2C map mod or choose V2.4 (No Oregon DLC) if you are not using C2C!
Authors: P16, seal0027 & DybrReport Post