What is new?
– model, especially chassis has been splitted into different parts
– 6 chassis options: 3 for standard bumpers and 3 for a Dhollandia taillift. Chassis comes in paint, stock and galvanized.
– 5 different sideskirt options: palettbox, rails open/closed and rails open/closed painted.
– new bumper variants: smaller bumper, dhollandia taillift in three options: stock, paint and fullpaint
– added 4 different mudgards: Parloks and three different variants of the stock fender
– added 3 different variants of a Frigoblock cooling unit: paint, stock and blue
– made the Schmitz stickers on the body removable
– added an only slot option for the side markers
– added Vignal rear lights to all bumpers (dynamic flares will be added at a later date when 1.40 becomes final)
– made the spare wheel casing removeable and added the same versions as for the chassis
– added a new type of rearlocker
– made 48 skins of reallife companies to add some realism to the mod
– all flares changed to SCS ones to avoid conflicts
– flares need adjustment on some lamps
– visual conflicts between some parts
1.39 and 1.40
Supported game versions: ETS2 – (1.40.x)
Authors: Base mod: obelihnio
Rework & additions: JUseeTV
Skins: JUseeTV and TvKleunen
Testing: a few good friends