Sound Fixes Pack V22.44 ATS (1.44)
American Truck Simulator Sound Fixes Pack V22.44 mod download.
Engine sounds were added to the 2015 Ford S-Max (2nd generation) in AI traffic.
Minor sound volume tweaks for the default hazard warning button sound. [ETS2 edition] Minor sound volume tweaks for the default interior retarder stick sound. [ETS2 edition]
Dropped support for 1.43 on the Steam Workshop in preparation for 1.45. [ETS2 edition]
Sound Fixes Pack User Guide PDF updated on TruckyMods, along with a new style.
Engine sounds added to the 2003 Fiat Punto in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition] Minor sound volume tweaks for the Union Pacific train locomotive horn. [ATS edition] Minor sound volume tweaks for the default hazard warning button sound. [ATS edition] Minor sound volume tweaks for the default interior retarder stick sound. [ATS edition]
Real engine and horn sound were applied to the EMD SD40-2 train locomotive on “legacy” rail tracks on the map.
These are for tracks that only go on a straight line, seen in earlier mapped states in the game. [ATS edition]
Dropped support for 1.43 on the Steam Workshop in preparation for 1.45. [ATS edition]
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 6 years, this mod has proven to be a welcome addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the safest on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
ETS2 1.44.1 + ATS 1.44.1. No errors in the game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode.
Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Better variety of suspension and tire bump sounds when driving over curbs or bumps in the road.
– Fuel/filling station sounds.
– Door closed and the seatbelt sounded after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry-up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sounds reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sound at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Improvements to sounds of the environment and animated objects (biplanes, for example).
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sound with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
Supported game versions: ATS – 1.44
Authors: SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, Zeemod